Wednesday, June 24, 2015

PLEASE HELP!!!!! (Use my Poll to your right!!! -------->)

Hey all your favorite fucked up individual with a moral dilemma – I was going to put this one post up about my POS deadbeat baby daddy yesterday and I never got around to it so I’m going to include it in this plea – this is what I was going to post but never got around to writing/doing it!:


My kids father back in April stopped sending money because “work slowed down” so he informed me in May he would be sending money again and make up for what he “couldn’t send in April” so I wait until the middle of May to text him and he just came back with his usual excuses (the texts between us will be following so then he stopped responding all together and I haven’t heard from him again until today!!  And all he texted was that he wanted his kids to call him – do I let the kids call him – I’m sick of him being in and out of their lives whenever he wants to be it’s not fair to MY boys – it really burns me up when he has the nerve to refer to MY kids as HIS kids this fuck bag has NEVER been a constant in wither of their lives.  It’s kind of funny not really I guess now I look at it and it’s kind of FUCKED UP – I used to sneak my youngest niece around to see her father because my sister wouldn’t let her and her brother see him – and I always thought it was fucked up how could she keep her kids away from their father – but now that I’m in a similar situation I now understand – It has VERY LITTLE to do with financial support – It’s more of the fact that he thinks its ok to call MY kids once every 2 – 6 months he should call MY boys every day fuck your money you piece of shit deadbeat sperm donor BE A PART OF YOUR KIDS LIFE YOU FUCKING SELFISH ASSHOLE – it’s funny because he always cusses me out and calls me selfish when I ask him for money that MY KIDS DESERVE Really? You fucking piece of shit take a look in the mirror and see who the fucking selfish one is – I wish he would just fucking DIE at least then I can explain to my kids why he has nothing to do with them on a regular basis!


Please – Should I let the kids call the deadbeat piece of shit or fuck him let him prove his worth? 

No comments:

Post a Comment