Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Fuck Men (expcet for my boys LMFAO) jk love men just not the ones in my life!!

Hello all to used to read my blog a little has changed since the last time i posted - my sons are now 5 and 6 in kindergarten and pre-k and will be heading into 1rst grade and kindergarten next school year I'm very excited!!! This blog will be a little toned down from my last one bc of the fat that my baby daddy discovered it and plans to use it against me whenever we go to court for custody!! Anywho, I felt the need to say something about MEN!! This is one thing that has changed since my last blog - Ive been VERY single for a while and while it can be lonely at times I've never been happier without that extra stress - These assholes really make me laugh I have this one ex the Moroccan remember him hes been trying to hit this ever since he dumped it! I finally laid it down to him the other day that I respect myself now (thank the holy lord) and that I no longer want to be with someone who really wants nothing from me than sex!  Like really you dump me when i need someone the most and then expect me to want to fuck you whenever you want REALLY???!!! Then I have this one guy that I used to be like a FWB and he once told me that he would never date me bc he thinks I'm crazy but I'm good enough to FUCK??? AGAIN REALLY???!!!! Uh no sweetheart my pussy ain't getting tossed around for just anyone anymore and if that means that i am dickless for the rest of my life than so be it I'd rather be without dick than feel like a worthless piece of meat!! I'm just upset that it took me so long to respect my body! Plus I need to set a good example for my boys even though they aren't girls it would do them no good to see men in and out of my/their lives!!

Smoochies!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment