Monday, June 15, 2015

Haha I suck

So day 1 (or as I like to call it D Day) did not go well at all! I started off with a sour cream donut from Dunkin Donuts because I figured since I didn't have one yesterday that would make up for it and I wouldn't get anything sweet all day well I've been using sugar all day with half and half in my coffee as well as going to the grocery store and picking up donuts and ice cream and ice cream topper and I think that's it I haven't eaten any of the stuff that I bought at the store but I probably will so tomorrow hopefully I will do good and stay with no sweets its just so hard to give up sweets especially when that's basically my diet - my niece is on a what's called a clean eating diet and I found all these recipes for some yummy desserts so maybe if I make those then I can have my sweets and eat healthy at the same time

No comments:

Post a Comment